- Learn and Network
- Info Hub
- Partners & Supporters
- News & Views
- Regional Network
- My IIRSM
- Q&A with Andrew Hornsby and Kareem
Risk communications and reputation management
This unique course coming soon, combines risk management and communication. Click here to register your interest and to receive more information and 2021 course dates
Risk, how we perceive it, and our consequent decisions and actions about it, all have the potential to impact both individual and organisational reputation, as well as performance. Furthermore, the higher risk the environment the greater the potential for reputational impact.
This 'live' online course covers the fundamentals of effective risk communication practices and their relationship with securing the best possible operational and reputational outcomes. It's 'hands on' with extensive case studies and discussion exercises.
Who should sign up?
Anyone with responsibility for communicating risk within their organisation.
- Understanding the relationship between risk and safety management and risk communications
- The language of risk communication - likelihood, severity, speed and complexity
- Tools and techniques for risk communication
- How to consider and interpret risk data and information, and communicate consequent decisions and outcomes
- Effective communication techniques to enhance and protect reputation
The course includes an aide memoire tool for effective risk communications and reputation management.
Register your interest
To receive more information and 2021 course dates, please email Suzan Fikru.