- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- My IIRSM
Barbour Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) is an online library of two halves. Firstly, it is a single place to source information from HSE, British standards and trade associations, with a bespoke legal register designed to help you meet your legislation and compliance requirements. Within this, bookmarking tools enable you to quickly save and update your favourite documents. Secondly, it is a catalogue of tools to help you educate, train and improve the culture your workforce.
Our holistic knowledge bank gives you a simplified, all-in-one solution, saving you time and money and keep you well-informed on your developing responsibilities and the ever-changing health & safety environment. Barbour has been helping organisations save time, reduce costs and stay safe and compliant for over 60 years, cutting through the information overload and getting straight to you what matters.
KEY FEATURES OF THE SERVICE:
- DOCUMENT LIBRARY: Information from over 800 sources in one place.
- SUMMARIES: Clear concise factual summaries saving time on reading.
- TECHNICAL GUIDES: Comprehensive ‘how to guides’ on key topics.
- MODEL POLICIES: Use our template module policies to save you time updating yours.
- DIRECTORS BRIEFINGS AND EMPLOYEE FACTSHEET: Concise information for businesses and organisations helping you to get the right message to the right people.
- LEGAL REGISTER FACILITY: A live legal register keeping you up to date with changes in legislation.
- LEGISLATION AND CONSULTATION UPDATES: Advanced warning of what is coming out in the future and alert when it changes.
- TOOLBOX TALKS: Fully editable PowerPoint presentations and handouts.
- BOOKMARKING TOOL: Save and share your favourite documents not just legislation and receive email updates as soon as they change.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: Short concise updates all in one email.
- ISO 45001: Certification Gap Analysis tools and systems support.
- MONTHLY WEBINARS: Keep CPD up to date with regular webinars on legislative updates and best practice.
Did you know that Barbour provides access to free resources, legislative updates and webinars for IIRSM members? You can access a selection by following the links below (you will need to register your personal details):
- Driving at work
- A Barbour guide to homeworking
- Supporting your employee’s mental health during the Covid-19 pandemic webinar
- Watch the Environmental Legislation in 2021: Preparing for a “ground-breaking” Environment Act and other key developments Webinar
- Legislation and Guidance Update for October 2020
- Legal Registers – Directors Briefing
- Home working – managers guide
Barbour are also offering 20% off their full resource library for IIRSM members. Please follow this link and use the code IIRSM01 when you make your purchase or enquiry.