- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
The Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit
The Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit is Europe's only event dedicated to operational excellence in hazardous industries. Returning to London this 2-4 October, the 2018 summit will bring together over 150 Heads of HSE, Operational Risk, Process Safety, Operations, OE, Maintenance and Reliability – all in one room to discuss how to enhance safety, efficiency, reliability and operational risk management.
The inspirational global speaker line-up features world class leaders from Veolia, Chevron, Thames Water, Arkema, BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Innogy SE, Aquaterra Energy, Uniper, EDF Energy and many more – all presenting at the event and there to guide you on your business transformation journey.
Just a few of the speakers confirmed for this October:
Key themes for 2018 include how to:
- Assess - and improve - your company's safety culture
- Increase risk visibility by optimising data and information management
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability yet high consequence events
- Improve your Operations Management System to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Detect whether your work environments, culture and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
Don’t be left behind. This is your best opportunity this year to learn how to unlock value and deliver large - and lasting performance improvements.
Don’t forget! IIRSM members are entitled to receive a 15% discount*. Simply quote promo code IIRSM15 to save up to £460 on your conference pass.
3 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Leslie Allen at +1 705 707 1301 or email@example.com
*Available to in-house industry professionals on standard rates only.