- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Regional Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Upcoming IIRSM events
Date of Issue: Wednesday, 30 August, 2017
What’s coming up?
Planning is currently underway for a range of events, workshops and training sessions that have been developed in response to feedback from members and to address the topical issues affecting us all.
The programme will of course contribute to your CPD and we will be bringing together a range of excellent speakers with a breadth of knowledge providing information, case studies and practical insight. Events for the coming year will include:
- CDM 2015 Regulations Seminars: a look back at the changes and an update on key themes and responsibilities
- Fire Risk Workshops: exploring what’s significant and appropriate to do and how effective risk management processes can protect people, workers and managers
- UAE Conference: aligning corporate risk with HSSE, topics will cover a range of risk management issues
- CDM Principal Designer Workshops: exploring in detail the role and responsibilities of the Principal Contractor and Client in a workshop format to ensure delegates explore case studies in detail
- UK Conference and Awards Dinner: Combining our popular conference with a prestigious dinner for the first time (replacing the House of Lords Luncheon)
- Event Management, Safety and Security: advice on best practice and new security measures
- Security and counter terrorism: identifying risk, reading behaviours, enforcement, policies and procedures to protect staff welfare and security.
As always, IIRSM members will receive significant discounts on full price bookings. Check the website and look out for updates in Insight and by email.