- Learn and Network
- IIRSM Emerging Risk Leaders' Network
- IIRSM/NEBOSH Risk qualification
- Training approval
- Qualification Accreditation
- UK Branches
- International branches
- Risk management and leadership competence framework
- Mentoring Scheme
- IIRSM Award Winners 2021
- IIRSM Young Leaders Essay Competition 2021
- Info Hub
- Partners & Supporters
- News & Views
- Get involved
- My IIRSM
As a IIRSM member, you can broaden your skills, knowledge and understanding to manage all types of risk across an organisation.
This, of course, gives you more influence and value. So we'll help you develop and use your knowledge and skills to manage risks in areas such as
- health, safety and wellbeing
- the governance of your organisation
- all aspects of sustainability
- your supply chain
- the environment
- your day-to-day operations
- compliance with regulations
- cyber security
Skilled risk managers can enable their organisations to make the right decisions in all parts of the business. And with IIRSM, you can realise your full potential, maximise your value and gain the edge in a competitive jobs market.
Everything we do is about helping our members make a positive impact through:
- Raising standards in risk management
- Building relationships and networks
- Sharing of experiences and knowledge
- Achieving recognition for our members
- Providing industry and risk insights
- Offering professional development opportunities
We provide you with practical education, resources and networking to help you embrace risk. With our unbeatable package of membership benefits, you will be supported, connected and involved.
Our members don’t just work in health, safety and environment, nor are they simply experts in quality, sustainability, nor governance, security, compliance and audit. Instead, they work in all these fields and more, to make integrated risk decision making valuable to their organisations.
Click here to watch a video which we think sums us up nicely! It explains who we are and how we support our members.
“I wanted to join a professional institute that allowed me to capture the broad topic of risk and apply those risk techniques into each discipline, to help me with my own professional development. IIRSM is a good fit for me as an individual. I’m a fan of what the Institute offers” Stephen Smith is Executive Director, SHEQ Europe, Middle East & Canada at Multiplex
"For me, being a Fellow of IIRSM is about three things - respect, recognition and responsibility. I demonstrate and receive respect from my peers. I am recognised for my professionalism and expertise and I have a responsibility to give back. I am proud of my achievement and enjoy my relationship with IIRSM and its members." Karla Gahan, Senior Consultant, Risk Advisory & Analytics, Barnett Waddingham