- Learn and Network
- IIRSM Emerging Risk Leaders' Network
- IIRSM/NEBOSH Risk qualification
- Past Awards
- Training approval
- Qualification Accreditation
- UK Branches
- International branches
- Risk management and leadership competence framework
- Mentoring Scheme
- IIRSM Award Winners 2021
- IIRSM Young Leaders Essay Competition 2021
- 2022 IIRSM Risk Excellence Awards
- Info Hub
- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- Get involved
- My IIRSM
IIRSM for Corporates
A strategic partnership in risk management for large organisations
IIRSM for Corporates is for organisations that are committed to good risk management as a cornerstone of a sustainable business model.
This is a strategic partnership between your organisation and the leader in managing risk and safety, with members in more than 90 countries and a global reputation for enabling individuals and businesses to build resilience.
With IIRSM for Corporates, you will receive a customised service that gives you the skills, knowledge and understanding to create a work culture in which important decisions are made with confidence.
From managing risks in health and safety and your supply chain to data security and corporate governance, we’ll help you ensure your organisation stays on course whatever challenges are thrown in its way. Where there’s risk, there’s opportunity, and we’ll work with you to navigate an assured path through this uncertain, complex world we live and work in.
In our downloadable brochure for IIRSM for Corporates, we introduce you to IIRSM and give you our definition of risk and risk management, before we then walk you through how we can help your organisation thrive.
In brief, our IIRSM for Corporates features include
- Helping you to design and deliver your risk and safety management strategy
- Our innovative Maturity of Risk model, which enables organisations to benchmark their progress
- Training, mentoring, networking and knowledge transfer
- Membership benefits such as our acclaimed magazine, The Sentinal
- A place on the Future of Risk Forum, to help shape risk and safety management worldwide
If you’d like to find out more about the benefits and how IIRSM can support you, please get in touch with our team.