- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Get Involved
Interested in being an IIRSM Ambassador?
Our Ambassador network supports the work of the management team, Council and Committees in helping IIRSM roll out its strategy over the next five years and beyond.
IIRSM ambassadors fulfil a range of activities to support the work of the Institute. Being an Ambassador means that you will be regularly informed about developments and projects to enable you to actively promote our objectives, activities and key messages.
Requirements of the role may include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Championing IIRSM in your sector, company, industry or groups
- Using your own networks to raise the profile of IIRSM and its members
- Providing expertise to support IIRSM outputs and thought leadership
- Providing input to media comment and social media networks
- Making introductions and building IIRSM’s network
- Speaking on behalf of IIRSM at events
- Providing intelligence to keep IIRSM’s staff and membership aware of industry trends and hot topics
- Representing and supporting executive team attendance at stakeholder meetings
- Championing or taking a lead role in specific projects or initiatives
- Influencing others to buy into IIRSM’s proposition and campaigns
- Integrity and impartiality
- A genuine desire and drive to represent IIRSM and its members’ interests at a strategic level
- Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder engagement experience
- Knowledge of the impact of risk management on business, society and government
- A broad knowledge of your sector
- The willingness to work with the executive team to ensure that messaging and activity supports IIRSM’s strategic objectives
- You must be a member of the Institute
Contact Clare Fleming, Director of Membership and Communications, if you wish to find out more.
Tel: 0208 600 2378