- Info Hub
- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- My IIRSM
Exclusive Safe365 offer for IIRSM members
Safe365 are pleased to offer a discount of 15% off Safe365 licences to IIRSM members. Safe365 enables organisations to assess its health & safety capability, culture engagement and performance. Following an initial baseline assessment, which takes about 1.5. hours, the result is a Safety Index score which highlights strengths weaknesses and gaps in your safety compliance. The output focusses attention to the due diligence required to exercise and deliver duty of care. The question-set within Safe365 follows local legislation and ISO standards.
- A highly visible dashboard that shows the 10 critical areas of health, safety and risk assessed
- Resources such and documents and templates that can be used to improve performance from prioritised actions
- Once actions and improvements have been completed, very quickly run a re-assessment to improve the safety index score and fully track maturity to keep track of your continuous improvement.
- Monthly benchmarking reports to compare against industry peers.
- Provision through additional licences to fully understand how the rest of the company and its ecosystem (external supply chain / contractors) are meeting your health, safety and risk standards.
Report accidents and incidents through the Safe365 mobile app
As part of the offer, each IIRSM member will receive 100 user licences of our very intuitive mobile app which includes:
- Incident and event reporting
- Risk and hazard reporting
- Log safety observations, conversations, toolbox talks and team meetings
- Create and use customised checklists and inspections
- Individual worker profile including logging all training, certification and induction records
- Measure workforce perceptions & engagement using the health, safety & well-being survey feature
Download a free 21-day trial from www.safe365global.com. Or to purchase use the following code SAFE365_IIRSM.
For further information please contact email@example.com.