- Learn and Network
- Info Hub
- Partners & Supporters
- News & Views
- Regional Network
- Get involved
- My IIRSM
Exclusive PG Mutual offer to IIRSM members
30% discount off your first two years’ premiums* on Income Protection Plus Cover
Life is unpredictable. No one likes to think about the unexpected, but a surprising amount of people in the UK would fall upon serious financial trouble in the event of a debilitating illness or injury. If you want to be prepared for whatever life throws at you, income protection makes perfect sense. In return for a small proportion of your salary each month, an Income Protection Plus plan could provide you with a regular, monthly income to replace up to 70% of your salary if you were ever unable to work due to illness or injury until you recover or reach age 65 (whichever comes first).
Highlights of the policy include:
- Cover up to 70% or £1,200 per week of your income (whichever is lower)
- Tailor cover to suit your individual needs
- No waiting period – cover starts as soon as your first contribution paid
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make
- Profit Share Account – any profits are shared with members
- 97% of new claims paid over the last 3 years (2016-2018)
- Enhanced Loyalty Bonus^ - aims to provide insured members with a minimum capital sum of £10,000 and six months income benefit to your family in the event of your death
- GP 24/7 - Free current access to a 24/7 app-based GP service putting healthcare in the palm of your hand with instant access to a GP – anytime, anywhere
- Member benefits scheme - Access to our wide range of discounts and cashback on leading brands such as Currys PC World, EE, M&S and Virgin Active.
The IIRSM work with PG Mutual to provide you with a 30% discount off your first two years’ premiums*. For details of this special offer CLICK HERE here you can obtain a Quick Quote within 60 seconds. Just enter discount code ‘IIRSM’ or call 0800 146 307. You'll be one step nearer to a secure future.
^Applies to existing members as well. *For full terms and conditions, visit our website
PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical and General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023.