- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Info & Booking
Take the opportunity to continue your professional development and network with your fellow peers at the upcoming West Scotland Branch site visit.
Site Visit: Glasgow Airport
Topic: Occupational Safety at an International Airport
Limited availability at this event, maximum of 20 attendees therefore early registration is essential to avoid disappointment.
Limited free parking available to attendees in secure car park.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: For security reasons, all attendees must provide a picture or scanned copy of Driving Licence / Passport by Wednesday 16 May 2018.
RSVP: We ask you kindly to pre-register for the Branch meeting by emailing confirmation of your intention to attend to Suzan Fikru at so that adequate facilities and refreshments are available. Please also notify us in your registration email if you have any mobility issues, or other vulnerability including special dietary requirements, so that we may make suitable arrangements in advance.
Wednesday, 23 May, 2018 - 13:00 - 16:30
Boardroom Glasgow Airport Limited Paisley Renfrewshire Scotland PA3 2SW
Event Date & Location
- Tea and Coffee on arrival
- Issue security passes
- Brief overview of the airport in the Crisis Management Room and then visit the Airport Control Centre.
- On to the Security Central Search and a visit to the Friends and Relatives Reception Centre
- The Central Pier and Airfield Operations Tower
- Visit the International Departure lounge, the Sky lounge and the new Boiler house.
- Next on to the International Pier, the ground floor, Ports Health Office, new lounge and the UK Border,
- Then to the Olympus Suite which is the business end of the operation.
- Then to the Baggage Sort Area, and back landside.