- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Info & Booking
Business is no longer as straightforward as it once was: many organisations work with complicated networks including multi-tiered supply chains, sub-contracted manufacturing, licensed intellectual property, outsourced back offices and complicated routes to market. Furthermore, these supply chains also often cross national boundaries.
This webinar will cover:
- Reasons for using other entities – benefits, opportunities, risks and hurdles
- Deciding what to outsource and what to retain - organisational focus, strategic advantage, economic effficiency and key competencies.
- Stakeholders, suppliers and risk.
- An overview of supply chain management
- International trade & freight
- Regulation, worker and consumer protection.
- Brands, reputation, trust and consumer confidence: role of social media.
- Internationalism and culture.
- Relationship management – and realism in supply chain management.
- Standards – CIPS, PAS 7000, EFQM
Tuesday, 12 December, 2017 - 12:30 - 13:30
Steve leads Amarreurs Consulting Ltd, a specialist firm providing international business strategy, risk and resilience, occupational health and safety, and change management training and consultancy services.
Steve previously served for twelve years as Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
Steve is a a prolific writer on risk management and business strategy, risk in major projects, international development and on competency standards for the risk management profession.
He is also a part-time university lecturer in risk management and a member of British Standards Institution’s committee for risk management. He serves on several risk management committees for major organisations.