- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Regional Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Info & Booking
Hardly a day passes without yet another company or public organisation failing because of its culture. Often, these failures aren’t foreseen, so what’s going wrong and how can we learn from these examples ?
In this webinar, we’ll cover the basics of risk and culture, including:
- What is culture and why does it matter ?
- What happens when it goes wrong – some recent examples
- Organisational culture and risk – the ABC model
- Personal and organisational risk – predisposition, ethics, nationality and gender
- Culture and risk –the key components (Leadership tone & action, Governance & accountability, Decision Making and Skills)
- How to change a culture
- Resources – where to go for help
Tuesday, 5 December, 2017 - 12:30 - 13:30
Steve leads Amarreurs Consulting Ltd, a specialist firm providing international business strategy, risk and resilience, occupational health and safety, and change management training and consultancy services.
Steve previously served for twelve years as Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
Steve is a a prolific writer on risk management and business strategy, risk in major projects, international development and on competency standards for the risk management profession. He is also a part-time university lecturer in risk management and a member of British Standards Institution’s committee for risk management. He serves on several risk management committees for major organisations.