- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Info & Booking
Take the opportunity to continue your professional development and network with your fellow peers at the upcoming South West branch meeting.
Four presenters; six topics: who presents? – you decide
We want to hear which topics you would like to be presented at the meeting.
The three guest speakers with the most votes will be invited to present at the meeting.
You can choose THREE topics from the list below.
- HAV's & Occupational Health by Steve Westlake of JNC Safety
- Personal reflection / brain storm - Where might we will be / what will we see in the next 10 / 20 years ? by C Perryman of PIRA H&S
- How to engage - Risk perception & Communication for those entering the workplace by S Fuller of Falmouth University
- CDM and Principle Designers, Is CDM working ? How compliant should Cornish Clients feel? by C Perryman of PIRA H&S
- Local Authority Enforcement / management of "Event Safety" by P Wilson - Teignbridge Council, Commercial Organisations
RSVP: We ask you kindly to pre-register for the branch meeting by emailing your intention to Suzan Fikru email@example.com. This will help us to arrange adequate facilities and ensure refreshments are available.
Thursday, 30 November, 2017 - 13:30 - 16:00
JNC Safety Services, Woodbine Farm Busienss Centre, Truro Busienss Park, Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro, Cornwall, TR3 6BW
Event Date & Location
13:30 - Networking & refreshments
13:45 - Welcome & introductions
13:50 - IIRSM Update - Members News & Views discussion - Grenfell Fire / Brexit / News of the Day
14:00 Offers of speakers / subjects of interest to IIRSM
14:30- Guest Speaker 1
15:00 - Guest Speaker 2
15:30 - Guest Speaker 3
1600 - Meeting closes - Additional Networking and or Q&A.