- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Get Involved
Info & Booking
Network with your fellow peers at the upcoming Qatar Branch Meeting.
Origins of Behavioural Safety: Where does behavioural safety come from by Mark Stephens
This presentation will focus on the following:
- Experiments of physiology of the digestive system into accidental discovery of classical conditioning - Ivan Pavlov
- Further research using the Little Albert experiment into classical conditioning - John B Watson
- Experiments into operant conditioning proving his theory of principle of reinforcement, (now which evolves into stimulus response theory) - BF Skinner
- Bobo doll experiments into social cognitive theory - Albert Bandura
- Summary of the health belief model, theory of reasoned action, the transtheoretical model, and relapse prevention theory.
RSVP: We ask you kindly to pre-register for the Branch meeting by emailing confirmation to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org or adding the event to your cart and following the steps. This will help us to arrange adequate facilities and ensure refreshments are available.
Tuesday, 22 August, 2017 - 18:00 - 21:30
Venus Hall, Radisson Blu Hotel, Ramada Junction, C Ring Road, Doha
Event Date & Location
Welcome & introduction
Legal focus (Qatar legislation)
Presentation – Origins of behavioural safety by Mark Stephens
Local accident & lessons learned
Supplier presentation (t.b.c)
Questions from the floor
Mark Stephen, Qatar Branch Chair and Corporate HSE Advisor of Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company with over 30 years Quality, Security, Environmental, Safety & Health Management experience within construction and logistics environments on an international scale, working within a multi-cultural workforce on technically complex multi-site projects.