- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Info & Booking
Network with your fellow peers at the upcoming Qatar Branch Meeting.
Origins of Behavioural Safety: Where does behavioural safety come from by Mark Stephens
This presentation will focus on the following:
- Experiments of physiology of the digestive system into accidental discovery of classical conditioning - Ivan Pavlov
- Further research using the Little Albert experiment into classical conditioning - John B Watson
- Experiments into operant conditioning proving his theory of principle of reinforcement, (now which evolves into stimulus response theory) - BF Skinner
- Bobo doll experiments into social cognitive theory - Albert Bandura
- Summary of the health belief model, theory of reasoned action, the transtheoretical model, and relapse prevention theory.
RSVP: We ask you kindly to pre-register for the Branch meeting by emailing confirmation to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org or adding the event to your cart and following the steps. This will help us to arrange adequate facilities and ensure refreshments are available.
Tuesday, 22 August, 2017 - 18:00 - 21:30
Venus Hall, Radisson Blu Hotel, Ramada Junction, C Ring Road, Doha
Event Date & Location