- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Info & Booking
Take the opportunity to continue your professional development and network with your fellow peers at the upcoming North East and Cumbria Branch Site Visit.
Dalton Nuclear Institute
The Dalton Cumbrian Facility is The University of Manchester’s research base for radiation science, nuclear decommissioning engineering and social research in the nuclear sector.
PLEASE NOTE: Numbers are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
RSVP: Please pre-register for this meeting by either emailing confirmation of your intention to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org or registering via the branch webpage so that adequate facilities and refreshments are available. Please also notify us in your registration email if you have any mobility issues, or other vulnerability including special dietary requirements, so that we may make suitable arrangements in advance.
Tuesday, 11 December, 2018 - 09:30 - 15:45
Dalton Cumbrian Facility, The University of Manchester, Westlakes Science & Technology Park, Moor Row, Cumbria, CA24 3HA
Event Date & Location
- An overview & tour of facility
- 2.5 MW & 5 MW Pelletron Ion Accelerators
- Cobalt 60 Gamma Irradiator
- A range of risk management presentations
- Nuclear Industry Sector
- Higher Education Sector
- Postgraduate Student on research project
- IIRSM Update from Sophie Williams, Director of Professional Development
- Refreshments, lunch & networking opportunities