- Learn and Network
- IIRSM Emerging Risk Leaders' Network
- IIRSM/NEBOSH Risk qualification
- Past Awards
- Training approval
- Qualification Accreditation
- UK Branches
- International branches
- Risk management and leadership competence framework
- Mentoring Scheme
- IIRSM Award Winners 2021
- IIRSM Young Leaders Essay Competition 2021
- 2022 IIRSM Risk Excellence Awards
- Become an IIRSM Training Provider
- Info Hub
- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- Get involved
- My IIRSM
IIRSM’s Council are all Trustees of the Charity and their primary concern is to represent the interests of the Charity and to ensure it delivers its objectives of advancing education and competence in the field of risk and safety management. Council is made up of Members of the Institute and holds quarterly meetings. It is also responsible for agreeing its strategic direction.
IIRSM operates a one member, one vote system with elections taking place annually in December. Council members are nominated for re-election or proposed and elected by majority vote.
Members are invited to submit nominations for themselves or others by providing a covering email and copy of their personal statement and CV by 31 July each year to Chief Executive, Phillip Pearson (email@example.com).