- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Get Involved
Corporate Membership is for companies who wish to demonstrate their commitment to risk management, and offers profiling opportunities and discounts. We want to provide organisations of all sizes in any sector with flexible and relevant options for corporate membership with IIRSM.
Your organisation faces risks and opportunities at all levels, from the operational to the strategic, and managing risk is something you take seriously. The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management can help you develop a risk aware culture, increasing your organisation’s resilience through access to support, resources and education, and can help to enhance your reputation and raise your profile.
As the professional home for everyone who manages risk, corporate membership of IIRSM will bring benefits to your organisation and your people. IIRSM has 8000 individual members globally, representing all risk disciplines from compliance, environmental management, health and safety, insurance, internal audit, quality management, security project management and many more.
We have a large community of Corporate Members who benefit from their association with an international and independent charity.
Corporate Members will be given the opportunity to showcase themselves and enhance their reputation with a profile on the IIRSM website, giving the organisation the opportunity to share its vision and ethos with a wider audience. Your listing on the IIRSM website will include a short statement of your vision or success alongside your organisation’s logo. This is visible to any visitor reaching our website.
Our flexible fee structure which is based on the number of employees you have in your organisation makes corporate membership an ideal option for small businesses and large business alike, whether you are a commercial, retail, industrial or public sector entity. Nearly half of our Corporate members are based internationally.
Corporate Members have access to the following benefits:
RAISING YOUR CORPORATE PROFILE
- Alignment with a leading international and independent professional body
- Organisational profile on the IIRSM website
- IIRSM corporate member logo
- Access to the IIRSM Branch network
- Opportunities to share knowledge
DEVELOPING YOUR PEOPLE
- Free one year individual IIRSM membership and associated benefits
- Discounted individual membership of five or more
- Two FREE ½ day CPD places per year
- 50% off one annual conference delegate fee
- Motivated and valued employees
- Internationally recognised designatory letters
- Mentoring and support from our extensive network
- Exclusive member only discounts
- IIRSM’s Insight magazine
- Health and Safety at Work magazine
- Access to Health and Safety at Work online
- Access to MyIIRSM member only area
- Free online resources, webinars and events
- Access to professional helplines (UK law only)
As Corporate membership is not tied to an individual in your organisation there are no personal requirements for updating individuals’ continuing professional development (CPD).
Most of the benefits and features available to your organisation will however help precisely with this with the knowledge sharing, seminars, publications and other events we have on offer.
If you already have individual members of IIRSM please see the Individual membership page for further details about personal CPD.
Our subscription fee structure is based on:
- Your choice of one, two or three year subscription payment in advance
- The level responding to your organisation’s size
An Annual application/verification fee of £175 applies. Subscription based on number of employees in your organisation.
|2 years (10% discount)||990||1170||1350||1530||1710|
|3 years (20% discount)||1300||1550||1800||2000||2250|
Prices exclude VAT. VAT will be added to the above prices for UK applicants only.
How to Join
To join today, please complete the online corporate application form
The online processes are managed by our Membership Team who are available to help you during London office opening times (GMT 09:00 to 17:00 Mondays to Fridays).
The steps are as follow:
Step 1 – Complete relevant online application
Step 2 – Attach your supporting statement and logo
Step 3 – Submit payment for the relevant Membership subscription, and the application fee.