- Individual Membership
- Student Membership
- Apply online
- Code Of Ethics
- Upgrading your membership
- Become a Fellow of IIRSM
- Explore IIRSM's risk management and leadership competence framework
- Meet our Members
- Membership benefits
- Membership terms and conditions
- New member magazine coming soon
- Working in partnership
- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Branch Network
- Info Hub
- Working together
Content and Editorial Panel
The purpose of this panel will be to help IIRSM plan and disseminate valuable content to members via its online and printed channels. The panel's responsibilities include:
- Agreeing the themes and forward features for Insight magazine.
- Providing industry insights, thought leadership and commentary.
- Working with the technical advisory network to generate features, articles and technical content.
- Contributing to and disseminating topical and timely news stories via social media.
- Identifying relevant authors and interviewees.
- Feeding into the content of the monthly eNewsletter.
- Planning and co-ordinating technical and white papers.
One of their first tasks is to support development of the new member magazine coming in 2020.
Panel members must have a broad knowledge of their sector and a passion to help us deliver excellent content to our members. Time commitments can vary and participation can be via video conferencing.
The first meeting was held on 18 September 2019 where plans for the new member magazine were discussed. Currently the panel consists of the following IIRSM members:
Steve Fowler, Chair
Contact Clare Fleming if you are interested in getting involved, either with the panel or the peripheral network of contributors.