- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- My IIRSM
The IIRSM South West Branch is launching soon!
We would like to continually develop the IIRSM South West branch and ensure it is truly embedded within the risk and safety management environment in the South West. We aim to be recognised as a self-sustaining group and the body of choice for local and expert risk and safety management professionals.
We are looking at encouraging additional members to join our Branch from all backgrounds. We are focussing on building relationships with schools, colleges, and universities in the South West to promote career development with Risk Management and Health and Safety students.
Benefits of getting involved
The branch offers members:
- Career support in professional growth, CPD requirements as risk and safety professionals and supporting career aspirations.
- Opportunities to connect with other risk and safety specialists, peers and partner organisations across the South West.
- Share knowledge and experience in forums, virtual meetings and events.
- Access to local support networks of risk and safety professionals.
- Collaboration with other safety groups, participate in site visits and conferences across the South West.
- Communicate via a local WhatsApp group to share ideas, best practice and to discuss current issues.
- Participate in forums and attending local IIRSM meetings both in person and virtually.
- Promote best practice through engaging with IIRSM events and associated learning opportunities, webinars, workshops, and guest speakers.
We are keen to hear from other members who would like to volunteer their time by joining the committee. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
We will provide warm welcome to all risk and safety professionals keen to join our group.
The IIRSM South West Branch looks forward to welcoming members and non-members to our events and we have a number of fantastic speakers lined up to assist with CPD opportunities.
Please see our LinkedIn page for regular updates