- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- My IIRSM
The IIRSM South East Branch relaunched in June 2022.
Paul Monck - Chair
Katy Jenkins - Vice Chair
Alastair Duncan - Secretary
Stephen Fowler - Comms Co-Ordinator
Kevin Spicer - Events Co-Ordinator
To continually develop the IIRSM South East branch, ensuring it is truly embedded within the risk and safety management environment within the region. We aim to be recognised as a self-sustaining group and the body of choice for local and expert risk and safety management professionals.
We will actively encourage and support individuals from all backgrounds to become members of our branch, creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We will focus on building relationships with schools, colleges, and universities in the South East to promote career development with Risk Management and Health and Safety students.
Benefits of getting involved
The branch offers members:
- Career support in professional growth, CPD requirements as risk and safety professionals and supporting career aspirations.
- Opportunities to connect with other risk and safety specialists, peers and partner organisations across the South East.
- Share knowledge and experience in forums, virtual meetings and events.
- Access to local support networks of risk and safety professionals.
- Collaboration with other safety groups, participate in site visits and conferences across the South East.
- Communicate via a local WhatsApp group to share ideas, best practice and to discuss current issues.
- Participate in forums and attending local IIRSM meetings both in person and virtually.
- Promote best practice through engaging with IIRSM events and associated learning opportunities, webinars, workshops, and guest speakers.
If you are interested and can volunteer your time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
We will provide warm welcome to all risk and safety professionals keen to join our group.
The IIRSM South East Branch looks forward to welcoming members and non-members to our events and we have a number of fantastic speakers lined up to assist with CPD opportunities.
Please follow our LinkedIn page for regular updates.