- Strategy & Partners
- News & Views
- My IIRSM
The IIRSM East Anglia Branch launches on 29 November 2022.
We would like to continually develop the IIRSM East Anglia branch and ensure it is truly embedded within the risk and safety management environment in East Anglia. We aim to be recognised as a self-sustaining group and the body of choice for local and expert risk and safety management professionals.
We are looking at encouraging additional members to join our Branch from all backgrounds. We are focussing on building relationships with schools, colleges, and universities in East Anglia to promote career development with Health and Safety students.
Tony Hayward – Chair
Jonathan Reynolds – Vice Chair
Gary Gordon – CPD/Training Co-ordinator
Justin Sebastian Strange – Events/Comms Co-ordinator
Sarah Cannon – Secretary
Robert Watkins – Events/Comms Co-ordinator
Benefits of getting involved
The branch offers members:
- Career support in professional growth, CPD requirements as risk and safety professionals and supporting career aspirations.
- Opportunities to connect with other risk and safety specialists, peers and partner agencies across East Anglia.
- Share Knowledge and experience in forums, virtual meetings and events.
- Access to local support networks of risk and safety professionals.
- Collaboration with other safety groups, participate in site visits and conferences across East Anglia.
- Communicate via a local WhatsApp group to share ideas, best practice and to discuss current issues.
- Participate in forums and attending local IIRSM meetings both in person and virtually.
- Promote best practice through engaging with IIRSM events and associated learning opportunities, webinars, workshops and guest speakers.
We have established committee members within the group to support and promote our Branch activities; we are currently in the process of finalising a number of new initiatives which will help to grow the branch and support our work.
We will provide a warm welcome to all risk and safety professionals keen to join our group.
The IIRSM East Anglia Branch looks forward to welcoming members to our events. We have a number of fantastic speakers lined up to assist with CPD opportunities.
Follow our LinkedIn page for regular updates.