- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Info Hub
- Get Involved
IIRSM works in partnership to improve the standard of training in risk management and all risk-related disciplines including, but not limited to, environmental management, health and safety, insurance, internal audit, quality management, security and project management etc.
Our training approval process assesses:
- the relevance and accuracy of short course content
- trainer’s delivery and experience
- facilities used
- quality assurance procedures
This process enables us to ensure approved courses meet the diverse needs of our members and the wider risk management community, and quality products, service and experience is delivered.
We conduct periodic reviews of our training providers to ensure they continually meet the high standards demanded by IIRSM and customers.
Applying for training approval with IIRSM, provides you with:
- an independent and structured assessment of the quality of your courses and trainers
- independent recognition from a community of industry experts and peers
- the ability to promote your courses through IIRSM
- the ability to use IIRSM’s ‘Approved Course’ logo on course and promotional material
- a certificate recognising your approval status
In addition to this, your organisation will receive Approved Training Organisation status
The benefits of approval to potential delegates includes, but not limited to:
- an independent stamp of approval of the quality of course content and delivery teams
- ensuring course content is relevant and updated
- discounted rates on a range of courses