- Training & Events
- Products & Publications
- Info Hub
- Get Involved
The reality of CDM 2015 - A practical look at the Principal Designer role
Two years on from CDM 2015 IIRSM are running a series of one day events, in partnership with the RIBA, to address specific concerns and provide practical advice on dealing with challenges or confusion surrounding the regulations and the role of Principal Designer.
Who should attend?
- Health and safety professionals
- Clients and Principal
Who is speaking?
- Health and Safety Executive
- International Institute of Risk & Safety Management
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Association for Project Safety
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Nick Bell Risk Consultancy
- Construction Industry Training Board
What will the event cover?
- An overview of the changes
- Myths and gaps
- The delivery of CDM 2015
- Practical approaches/ solutions
- Resources and guidance
- Q&A sessions
£110 + VAT (IIRSM and RIBA members)
£150 + VAT (non members)
Our CDM events will be taking place in London, Birmingham and Leeds in June 2017.
How to book?
Booking will soon be open, watch this space for more information.